LNMU PG 2nd Semester Exam Form 2020: – Hello friends, Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) has started the process of filling the exam form for the post-graduation 2nd semester. So if you are going to appear in the second-semester exam then you can fill the online form for the PG course (MA, MSc & MCom) by visiting the official website of LNMU. LNMU has released the official notification for PG 2nd Semester Exam 2020 on its website, according to which all the candidates can fill the exam form from the fourth week of October 2020.
LNMU has not yet released the official notification for PG 2nd Semester Exam, but it is expected that LNMU PG 2nd Semester Exam Form 2020 can be filled from October – November 2020. As soon as the dates for filling the PG 2nd semester exam form will be released by LNMU, the information will be shared with you all here. We have shared the full process to fill the online form on the official site.
LNMU PG 2nd Semester Exam Form 2020
|Lalit Narayana Mithila College (LNMU)
|Name of Examination
|Post Graduation (MA, M.Sc & M.Com)
|Start date to fill exam form
|Fourth week of October 2020
|Medium to fill exam form
Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) PG 2nd Semester Exam Form 2020 will be filled from October 2020. All the candidates can fill the 2nd PG semester exam form in online mode from the official website of LNMU @ lnmu.ac.in. As soon as official notification for this semester exam is issued by LNMU, all of you can get complete information and a direct link to fill PG 2nd Semester Exam Form through this page.
How To Fill PG 2nd Semester Exam Form 2020?
Whichever candidates wish to join the post-graduation (PG) 2nd-semester exam can fill the exam form before the last date, the complete process to fill the PG 2nd Semester Exam Form is shared below: –
- First of all, you go to the official website of LNMU i.e. lnmu.ac.in.
- Click on the link of “PG 2nd Semester Exam Form 2020” on its home page.
- Now a new page will open, where click on the link of “Click Here for LNMU PG 2nd Sem 2020 Exam Form”.
- Now an application form will open on your screen, fill in all the details asked in the form.
- After filling the application form, upload your required documents.
- Pay the application fee online and submit the form.