RTPS Bihar Online Form 2020: – Hello Friends, If you are a resident of the state of Bihar, and want to get an online certificate of Caste, Income, Residence then you need to visit the official website of RTPS. So that you can fill the online form and get the certificate easily. You don’t need to go to the RTPS counter and fill the form there. You can do it at your home. You can apply online with the help of this website http://22.214.171.124/rtps/Home.aspx, after which you can get a certificate after a few days.
Bihar Public Service (RTPS) Bihar provides services for creating caste, residence, income, and residential certificates online. Any candidate who wants to get an online certificate can apply online on its website. The complete information on how to apply online has been shared below. Here you have also been provided a direct link, with the help of which you can easily make any certificate.
We are providing information to Bihar Residential candidates here that the Bihar RTPS application has started. You can fill the online application form for a certificate of caste, income and residence, or domicile. The online application form of caste residence and A Praman Patra is available for all applicants in Bihar. You need a mobile number and aadhar card for filling the online form as you will get an SMS on your phone.
You can also know the status of your certificate from the RTPS website, and to know your status, OTP will come on your mobile. You can also get a certificate from here immediately. You can also know the status of your application through SMS on mobile, for this you need to send RTPS and Application number to 56060. SMS charges will be cut for this.
RTPS Bihar Online Form – RTPS Application Status
Bihar government has launched an online portal RTPS for different certificates and schemes. RTPS stands for Right to Public Service. If you want to get and check your own basic certificates online, you can use the same portal. It is an essential portal for children and youth. In every government examination, cast and residence certificate is required and candidates are asked to prove their eligibility and residency. Therefore, whatever youth and people want to get their certificates, they can follow the steps given below.
You can make various government attested certificates online ie income certificate, caste certificate, resident certificate, and character certificate, etc. You can also check the status of your application so that you can know your certificate created or not.
RTPS Bihar Tatkal Application Certificate
Bihar government launched a new online service to get the certificate quickly which means immediate Certificate. It is also a free service. Tatkal service is also operated by the Government of Bihar. You can apply for any certificate and get in only two days. You will get this certificate two days after applying online.
You will also get a receipt for the applicable application. Interested candidates can apply online for RTPS caste certificate income certificate or residence certificate in Bihar.
How to apply online for Bihar RTPS certificate (caste, income, domicile) 2020?
If you want to apply online RTPS certificate i.e. caste, domicile, income, birth, death, etc. then just follow simple steps. You can also classify caste certificates in various categories i.e. OBC, SC, ST, etc.
- To get the certificate first, visit its official site.
- Now click on the link of “Apply Online” on its home page.
- Next, read the terms and conditions.
- You will go to a new page where you will be asked for your Aadhaar number, your name in Hindi and English.
- And then you select the certificate, certificate center, etc.
- After filling everything, submit the application form.
Instructions for Bihar caste, residence, income certificate online form 2020
- The online application form can be filled through the official website of Bihar RTPS Right to Public Service.
- On the opening page of the official website, applicants have to click on the RTPS Bihar online form.
- After that, the applicant must agree to the terms and conditions displayed by them and proceed to the next page.
- On the next page, the candidates have to choose the place where they want to get the certificate.
- After that, applicants have to enter the Aadhaar number and their name (both Hindi and English), select the certificate and enter their mobile number and click on Next.
- Applicants will get a verification code after clicking Next.
- After entering the verification code, candidates will be redirected for further processing.
Get Bihar RTPS Application Status by SMS
You can check the status of your certificate application online and via SMS. To get the status online go to the official website and SMS, a procedure is given below. The SMS service is very important for those who cannot access the Internet. You can know the status and delivery date of your certificate on your mobile. RTP’s online application status check number is 56060.
Send to RTPS <Application ID> 56060
Bihar RTPS Important Information
1. Please note that to get the certificate, you have to go to the designated counter of the zone or Bihar building.
2. In the online application, the applicant’s signature on the application form and affidavit is not being taken, so at the time of receipt of the certificate, the applicant will have to appear at the zone counter and sign both these documents.
3. At the time of receipt of the certificate, the applicant has to show one of the various photo identity cards prescribed by the Election Commission of India for voting as a proof of his identity.